Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fav breed//color//discpline?? just curious 醿?

I just wanted to know your favorite breed. With that fav breed what is your fav color and discipline??
||Thanx||
醿Reagan|醿?!-- Question-to-best answer
Answers:
Thoroughbred,black,bay, and chestnut, show jumping, and eventing.
appaloosa/leopard/pleasure and trail riding
interesting...
appaloosa/all/trail and rodeo
Thoroughbred
Liver Chestnut
Eventing on my thoroughbred who is liver chestnut! hehehe
Draft or Draft X//grey or buckskin//pleasure riding
Arab bay Western
quarter horse
buckskin and chesnut
just for fun. one day maybe rodeos.
Arabian Bay Cutting
Morgans I have 25 of them
then Mustang I have 10 of them.
Gurlla
western, trail, breaking, training, endurance, riding with my family!!
Friesians and they haev to be black and that is by breed standard. But black is my favorite color any. I love English, I have been jumping since I was 4 and would have it no other way. Lately I am loving dressage. That is what my new Friesian and I are competeing in.
Breed-Tennessee Walking Horses, Quarter Horses, and Standerd Breds
Color-Paint or Soriel
Discipline-Trail riding and 4-H shows
western saddle only
my fav breed is QH,my fav color is iron gray, my fav discpline is jumping! thats basicly my horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment