Thursday, July 30, 2009

Advertise My Horse?

Anyone know any good sites I can advertise my horse for sale. I already have horsetopia.com,Dreamhorse.com,... If you know anywhere else where it is free plz tell me. Thanks Kimberly
Answers:
Hello.
Try these out. All of them have free text ads and maybe even free picture ads. I have sold a couple of horses and I find that if you post pictures it really helps the sell go quicker.
Ok Here we go.
Agdirect.com- text
equinenow.com- pic(I think)
horsetopia.com- text
horseville.com- pic(I think)
marketyourhorse.com- text
equine-trader.com- text
and
you can try craiglist.org- this is a great place to sell- I had my horse posted for two days, I had about 10 e-mails and 9 phone calls, and he sold to the first person who came out to see him(that is no joke) they also let you post four pictures, for free. You can also find everything for sale, from hay to jewelry, to cars, mowers and tons more, and they have a free section. Be careful you might get addicted to this website. LOL
You can also post on petfinder.com. They have a free classified section, but you cant post a picture.
Lastly you can try making flyers and putting them up at all the community bulletin boards, like at the local grocery store, feed stores, ect...I think even the dollar stores will let you put one up.
I know it is hard to sell your horse, but please dont be afraid to tell someone no, if you dont think it would be a good home for the horse to go to. Follow your first instinct about them, your gut is usually right.
Good luck.
HORSECHANNEL.COM
I know a brilliant site, but it isnt free. Saying that, it is only 拢12 for an online advert, with upto 3 colour pictures, unlimited text and for 3 months - Bargain! Plus, you can edit your ad and change it around as often as you like using the 'manage my ads' option on the website.
www.horsemart.co.uk
i have sold three horses sucessfully on this and purchased another through it. You will be guarunteed to get plenty of calls. Give it a go and spend the 拢12! Its worth it. x
Check out my "links" page, I have numerous sites with reciprocal links for you. http://www.hiddenhqh.com/links.htm...
try Craigslist.com. I don't know if you are supposed to advertise animals on it, but people are, and it is free. Good luck...and how can I see your ad? I am in the market for a good horse.
My favorite site to look for horses is equisearch.com. good luck in selling your horse!!
Oh, another site is horse.com, and you are able to advertize your horse for free.
My favorite website for advertising horses or tack for sale is http://www.liverystable.net and they also have stallions at stud, dogs, goats, llamas, etc. It is easy to use and I like reading the articles and stories on their main page. They also have a horse talk forum for discussion and questions.
Last Chance Corral
Equine Hits
Canter -off the track horses
Everything Equs -thats is how you spell it
Horse Topia
Ag Direct
Highest Horse
Fairwind Stables

No comments:

Post a Comment