Friday, July 31, 2009

Am I going crazy because I love horses?!?!?

I'm a horse freak, or so they call me. Everyday I want to spend time with horse, horses, and more horses, my bathroom, bedroom, and my extra room is all full of horses where ever you look. i always want to see horeses. And I want to go to riding school and I also want my very own horse! I think I might have horse fever! Please tell me if I'm crazy or not! Am I horse crazy, a crazy person, a horse freak, what am I?? Is this normal for someone to be this crazy for horses this much?!?!?!?
Answers:
When I met my husbands he says that was one of the things that he liked about me was that I was so crazy about my horses. I grew around horses and my sister and her friends use to make fun of me when we was kids and teenagers, because where most teenagers was sneaking out to go to party with friends I was sneaking out to go down to the barn and hang out. Of course I didn't know that I was not getting away with anything because I had found out after I went to college that my parents always knew when and where I was sneaking down to the barn and thought that I would out grow my obsession for horses but I haven't, and I think horses will always be around me.
My bathroom in done in horse, I have a lot of horse Jewelery, and anything that could have a horse on I usually end up with it.
I am glad to know there are others that think of horses like I do
Your not crazy...your just obsessed wiht horses! As long as you love it your fine!! My girlfriends (girls as friends) and guyfriends say that im obsessed with guitar all the time! I just play guitar 24/7 as much as possible. But i love it and im proud of it. okay that sounded dorky but oh well. But just dont let horses take over your life. Have fun and do other stuff in life too but you are not crazy.
Yes it is normal. So you like horses. Don't let anyone call you crazy because you love horses. Remind them that caring for horses is a big responsibility and will keep you happy and busy. I mean there are many other things that are bad that you could be doing. You just keep on loving horses all you want.
If you're under the age of 17, you're going thru a phase. We girls just do this... heaven knows why. Indulge in a few posters, and forget about owning one--it's just too darned expensive. A couple thousand for a horse, a couple hundred for boarding, feed and vet bills, and pretty soon you're talking about a small fortune. Get a go-kart; it would be cheaper.
no, not crazy. It's just like a person's addiction to a celberity or movie or band or something, it just that your addiction is to horses. Don't think your crazy either or you might actually become crazy.
Hahaha!
No you're not crazy. I had "the fever" when I was younger. Some of my fondest memories are at the barn. I think anyone who has a passion for horses can understand your enthusiasm.
Horses are a huge commitment, though, and as anxious as you are to go to riding school and own your very own horse, just take it one step at a time. And have fun.
of course not..u will know if u r going crazy when u see ur self in the mirror turned into one of them..:)
You are not crazy! I'd love horses just as much as you do, except I'm allergic. :(
So, don't let anyone discourage you and keep working hard. I'm sure if you put your mind, heart, and effort to it you will have your very own horse someday. Loving and caring for an animal is a very healthy thing and it will teach you a great deal about life.
NOPE! YOU"RE NOT CRAZY!
don't worry! I'm just as horse crazy as you are!
dont worry your not a freak or crazy i wanted a horse soo bad i washed cars mowed lawns cleaned pools painted houses intill i got 800 dollars and i got a mare that was going to have a baby :] so now i live on a farm because my mom wanted a goat and then more goats then chickens and some emu a donkey we love animals im not just for one (we live in the country) but dont think your crazy if you live in the country just work hard and get a horse if you dont...then i dont know..get a job at the stables...
im not much help i know...sorry
I know the feeling. I first got into horses when I was 9 (i'm now 14) and I have to have horses. Withouty horses, I';d go nuts. I love going to the barn seeing my horse nicker for me and trotting up to the fence to see if I have a treat for him. The smell of hay at 5:30 in the morning on a show day is the best. I do believe you have been bitten by the horse bug. Trust me, after 5 years of riding, I know I love horses. My older horse came down with laminitis and I was at teh barn every day before school just talking to him. Now I hjave a hanoverian who's 9 and he is the biggest baby. Trust me, I know the feeling. It doesn't go away. If I have to sell my horse it will be like cracking my heart in two.
No you are NOT crazy! Everyone has something they totally love. Yours are just horses! IF people tease you, who cares?
I love horses like that and I haven't gone mad or insane yet. EEEKKKKK!! sorry.
YOUR NOT A HORSE FREAK BECAUSE YOU LIKE HORSES! I HATE it when people call me that b/c I love horses.Now you apparently like horses more than me but if that's what you like stick to it you aren't crazy or a freak...I mean do you call someone who plays soccer a soccer freak if they have soccer clothes and everything? No we don't so they should treat you the same!
I hope that i helped ya out!!
Me Too Try To Find a Good Horse Barn that Does Lessons Boarding And Sales Horses After You Get Good At Basic Horse Riding Ask About Leaseing A Horse Leasing is Where You Basiically rent A Horse it Cost money But you will be Able To Take lessons Only On that Horse and It Cost Money but You Get To Ride the Horse whenever you Want I Dont Know how old you Are if you Arent In Collage Asak Your Parents Over Collage DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO!!Hope this Helped
Listen I went through the same thing. You are just a horse person. So get out there and get some lessons and indulge your passion!
have you ever had lessons, hung around barns, anything like that? If you do you wont be as abscessed i mean you can still like horses, but i doubt you will want to spend every living moment with them.
No you are not crazy to love horses. They are beautiful creatures to love. To own one costs lots of money to care for. You need lots of patience and dedication and no force on a horse. You for now can love them in items. Try a trial ride or ride a friend's horse to see if you would like to have one around all the time. Go clean out a horse stall for a friend. If you still feel that all of this means so much, then you will be ready to own your own horse some day.
your normal
once a person gets to know a horse and likes them they should start realizing they are the best animal ever.they will trust you and love you and welll their just the best

No comments:

Post a Comment