Wednesday, July 29, 2009

4-H Club Names?

Does anyone know any good names for a 4-H club or what is the name of your club? Thanks
Answers:
my 4h club is Making Strides. The only names of any other clubs I can remember is Royal Riders and Mighty Mounties. How about.
* "Saddles, Bridles, and Horses, Oh my!" but thats kind of long.
*"Unbridled and Wild" Haha I like that one-- unless everyone in your club is always totally serious and don't have any fun.
All I could think of at the moment. I'll let you know if I come up with any more
Best wishes!
the name of our club is Norfork Rebels, the one down aways from us is Easy Riders
Mine was the Pine Ridge Hoofbeats
Ours is The Hillblly Bunch
The name of my old one was Stallstompers but they aren't together anymore.
since you are in the animal section, try naming your club some type of animal
the badgers
pine forest gophers...
depends what your 4-h club is doing, i belong to the Woodville Trailbusters, some others i know about are Nifty Needles[hah], Medway Mustands, Littleton Hack and Tack and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment