Monday, May 24, 2010

Are you riding with Barbaro?

I am, are you?
Purchase a "Riding With Barbaro" wristband to help support money and find a cure for laminitis,
'Finally, a chance to give something back...'
http://www.ridingwithbarbaro.c...
-purchase a Barbaro bracelete for only $2.00 with shipping and handleing.

~~Thank You~~
-mel (yes it's me (melissa) my avatar is screwed up so if it's different then it normally is then its Y!A.)
Answers:
Thanks! Im going to buy one, I never even knew those existed! Keep spreading the word :]
I think it's a worthy cause and what people should remember next time they take a cheap shot at racing, is that it was a racehorse that raised the public's awareness of a disease that affects all horses and their owners and it is due to a racehorse that so much money is being raised for research.
Also I'm very aware that research has ben ongoing for years but only since Barbaro has the general public become more aware and actually dug in their pockets to aid funding.
that's sooooooooooooooo cool! i love horses and i loved barbaro. i cant believe they had to put him down. but can u please put the website again?? it didn't come out so you could click on it. i will definitely check it out
laminitis research has been ongoing for many years.
Yes, they have been out for quite a while now. I am considering getting a shipment and selling them, then donating the money to the Barbaro Fund.
Another way to donate is to get a Barbaro Breyer Model. $10 of the purchase priceis going to the Barbaro Fund.
When ever i see Barbaro or watch movies i have tears running down my cheeks... my trainer rescues race horses and most have had laminitis its very sad i had to help with one and most do not make it...i think im going to buy some for my friends and i that also ride and love horses like Barbaro! EVERYONE MAKE SURE YOU LET HIS SPIRIT LIVE ON! I made a little thing for him take a look i love it and please do not steel it thankz http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t156/...

No comments:

Post a Comment