Monday, May 24, 2010

Are you aware of the National Animal ID System and how it will affect you?

http://libertyark.net/
http://xstatic99645.tripod.com/naisinfoc...
http://www.nonais.org/
Answers:
Yes, I know about it. It's the NWO plans again. They plan on chipping every animal in the U.S. More regulations and more control.
It's just Big Brother a work again
NO what is it, is it to do with horses or what??
i don't think that ID's should be mandatory, but all of my horses have been microchipped, tattooed or freeze branded.
I think that the monetary/sentimental value of the animal plays a large part. Would I ID a horse valued at less that at least 20k?
--Probably not...
I think that the government has better ways to spend money and time on than this.
The idea is rather silly. It doesn't appear to be thought through...
Well, they backed off on making it mandatory so it won't affect us - yet.
However, it gets harder to avoid these types of regulations as the world becomes smaller and problems of infection (especially of food supply animals) occur and animals need to be traced back to their point of origin.
In everything we do, we need to find a balance between protecting ourselves and our animals from problems with transporting (and possibly infecting new groups of animals) and the desire to not be watched and regulated at every turn.
Hopefully NAIS will never become mandatory because it would be a nightmare !
I don't see how it affects my life
I'm not informed enough on this subject at this time, I will now research every aspect. But! I do believe the intention is a good one.
Think for a minute of all the abused and neglected animals, both livestock and companion animals.
I also believe this system has a potential of terrible abuse by the the powers that be.
I will become more informed and voice my opinion at that time.
I also want to state, I own an Icelandic horse, she was imported to the United State in 2001, she is "chipped" and she can never return to Iceland, because they will not import any animals into the country. So in essence, she has been identified and verified where in the world she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment