Saturday, May 22, 2010

Anyone know any good free horse online games?

like horseland.com
Answers:
Horseland.com
Bellasara.com
CD's
Champion Dreams: First to Ride
(Best game ever!)
Horse Land.com Is A Very Good One But So Is Equine And Rerestern.com
howrse.com
Equination.net is a good one if you're in to TB racing. They have the basic level and you get 25 racing stalls and 25 breeding stalls. The players are all pretty nice and they have nice message board you can link to and talk to others on. You get to pick your country and its pretty fun. definitely recommend it. If you're looking for something a little sillier or if you're feeling kind of nostaligic about My Little Pony I'd recommend http://en.poneyvalley.com. Its a French based site but its all in English, just a few grammar things. You get to create your own pony and raise it and train it. After awhile you can breed it or buy more. You get farm land to grow food to use or sell. Its a cute little game.
ponyisland.org
Howrse.com
I play both,my user name is chays on both.Tell them I recruited you and send me a message and I'll help with any questions you have and give you some tips.
If you like jumping, then this is a good game:
http://www.shockwave.com/gamelanding/sho...
Have fun!
I used to have an account at www.equine-ranch.com . They had a reset around October last year, so I'm not sure exactly how well the game is doing now. It's worth checking out, though! Very realistic.
virtualhorseranch.com
Virtualhorseranch.com
also if you go to this site there is a huge listing of virtual pet games (lots of horse ones)
http://www.virtualpet.com/vp/links/links...

No comments:

Post a Comment