Monday, May 24, 2010

Are they pretty?

These are a few of my nana's horses, they are my favorites, i just wanted to know what you thought of them. 1) U-G-L-Y you ain't got no alibi~to~ 10) Why aren't they in a show?! I doubt any one of them rate a 10 tho. personal thoughts on conformation would be great too!
Left is Lady, right is her daughter echo
http://www.bowlers-stockport.co.uk/eques...
black jack
http://strangercreek.com/whisper%2052006...
chief
http://www.allstallionsdirectory.com/gen...
Cinnammon
http://www.aponyforyourthoughts.com/mojo...
Answers:
Lady gets a six
Echo gets a 7 cause shes a baby. Plus I had an Appy named Echo. Accept I spelled it Ecko. The name means Deer in Navajo Language
Black Jack gets a 9. I love Black Horses.
Chief get a 9 cause I love Paints too! What am I saying, I love all horses!
Cinnamon gets a 9 also. What a cutie, and cool markings too!
Yyyyyes they are pretty!!
i love all horses, they are magnificent creatures and treated with the right respect are extremely loyal. anyone who says a horse is not worthy of going to show no matter how bad it may look are ignorant, they are beautiful creatures and are not respected enough.
Yes, these are pretty. What is more important is their personalities.
They're all so beautifully marked! I don't really do shows, though--I don't have any conformation ideas, sorry. But they are pretty, and that last one Cinnamon has such a sweet look on his face :)
those are some beautiful horses, awesome looking. who cares if they are in shows or not. you are lucky to have them.
They are all very pretty! I think that Chief and Black Jack are the prettiest and they rate a 9 or 10. Cinnamon is an 8 -- he's really pretty but I think that C and BJ are prettier.
I can't see Lady that well but she looks nice so she gets an 8 as well. Echo is so cute! I love foals! Echo gets a 9 too because she's so cute.
They are all very pretty! I especially like black jack because i like black horses.
They are beautiful and look like great horses. All horses are beautiful regardless of the registry confirmation standards. Depends what type of showing you are talking about. I had one horse who would have never placed in confirmation but under saddle no one could beat him. I give them all 8.
lady-5
echo-7
black jack-7
cheif-9 (my favorite =] )
cinnammon-5
they are all very pretty horses. =]
omg those horses are really pretty i wish my horse looked as good as those
I give them all 10!!!! there beautiful!
Lady and Echo are soooooo cute! I would rate them seven to eight.
I want black jack! Hes so beautiful! nine to ten!=)
Chief is not one of my favorites, he good looking but not great, five to six
Cinnammon - what a unique color, lol, five to six
BEAUTIFUL HORSES
All of those horses are beautiful!! Seriously they are all stunning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment