Saturday, May 22, 2010

Anyone purchase the new bump-out Lakota Horse Trailer?

I'm considering purchasing a Lakota Horse Trailer with the living quarter bump out. I would like to get feedback from anyone who has purchased this trailer. Thanks
Answers:
A client of mine recently purchased a Lakota trailer. She bought the 3 horse slant gooseneck with the Living Quarters option.
Overall she has been very pleased with how this trailer works. Her horses are comfortable in it and it hauls great. She got the 12' Curbside package. She said her experience buying and customizing her trailer was easy, pressure free, and stress free. The living quarters are roomy and has an excellent set up and the A/C actually works well! The toilet is not in the shower like a lot of other LQ trailers. Plenty of storage space for a trailer. Her LQ option ended up costing about $20,000.
After hauling my horses in her trailer the only thing I don't like is having the tack room in back, I like having it in the gooseneck section to have more room to load my horses. Other than that I want to get one of my own too!

No comments:

Post a Comment