Sunday, August 2, 2009

Any team penners or ropers out there?

umm i do both do u?? there so much fun i have a arena and cattle im gettin good.. im so xcited..
Answers:
Team penning =fun
Team shorting= A HOOT
the diffrents between the 2 is in team shorting there are only 10 head of cattle in the arena numbered from 0-9 Team penning is 30 head of cattle
2 diffrent assco that are well known TPA was the frist and since has folded and USTPA
I have a mare for sale that has won money in both assco
Why would you rope a poor cow? What did they ever do to you? Do you have any idea how stressful it is to be choked every week?! It's called animal cruelty and it's wrong!
Yep. Helena Team Penning Association. We do sorting and penning. It's a fun way to keep the horse ridden during the winter.
Last year my team won 2006 Team Penning Championships. We completed against 45 teams in the final. In our heat there was 80 teams and there was 3 heats. It was awesome. I love my horses so much, I put in the time with them and they love it. I compete in rodeos (barrel racing) and I do a little bit of roping as well. Its awesome
yup sure do love to do them botha s much as possible just started team sorting a few months ago its pretty fun
Team roper here. We usually rope around the horns and not the neck btw Cassie. Roping steers cost to much to injure that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment