Sunday, August 2, 2009

Any one know of any equine or animal based therapy ranches in southern cali?

I'm looking to get a job at an equine therapy ranch in Southern cali but I'm having trouble finding any.
And when I say equine therapy ranch I don't meen therapy for the horses it is therapy ranches for people with the treatment based around horses.
Thanks
Answers:
Hopefully the following links will help find what you're looking for!
I don't live in California but I do what you are looking for and wanted to point out a few things.
A=DO NOT DO THIS if you don't enjoy working with children who will pinch, scratch, kick punch, scream and other things because they are in-capable of realizing they are doing this.
B= This kind of therapy is called Hippo Therapy. It comes from the Greek root word for horse.
Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment