Sunday, August 2, 2009

Any horse people need help in the Portland/Hillsboro, Oregon area?

I am 27, %26 I have loved horses all my life. I worked at a stable in exchange for riding lessons when I was in middle school, and went to horse camp every summer... My parents wouldn't let me get a horse, but I still love them and love riding them. Are there any horse people or stables or anything in the Portland, Oregon or Hillsboro, Oregon area that need help? I just would love to be around horses again; I don't mind cleaning stalls or grooming or feeding or anything, maybe in exchange for riding? I'm responsible, have a steady job, and am going to college part time, but I still love horses and just want to be around them, learn more about them, ect. Thanks!
Answers:
Try Hilltop off Farmington! =) They might be able to use the help.
Your better off checking around your local barns then on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment