Sunday, August 2, 2009

Any horse people that compete...?

umm i compete with aqha horses i rope, team pen,sort,halter show,barrel race... pretty much anything .. do u do any of those... what do u do?
Answers:
been a breeder for over 25 years
barrel raced, team penn, team short was a contract act show for IPRA, trick horses was president of team penning assco and also a judge...timed events gotta lov'em!
i have been rodeoing since i was five its part of my life i barrel race and breakaway im about to get my pro card and start playin with the big rodeoers.
good luck with what ever you do!!
I primarily compete in dressage (1st level now), but to keep my mare varied so she doesn't get bored, we also show in halter, showmanship and english pleasure.
Just for fun, we also jump, team pen, do barrels, and poles. We completely suck at them and are the slowest horse by far, but she loves to "run" her heart out at a collected canter to do barrels or chase cows around.
I also compete on AQHA horses. I run barrels and poles. Two of my children also compete.
umm well i have a horse... and goats..and lots of other animals. i tried to rope my goat when he got out on the horse. it didnt work tho.. i used to take my horse to the fair and barrel race him and stuff like that but i dont now.
I have mules that I show, yes there are mule shows.
My show mule and I compete in HUS, WP, trail, driving, halter, showmanship, some cattle events etc.
My son competes in wp, trail,showmanship, cattle and speed events with his mule.
My donkey is still in training, but will be competing in driving and wp, hus and halter when old enough.
all of the above lol you name I do it have done it or tried it
I show halter, and have been showing since 1993. I also ride English Huntseat and Western, and dabble in Showmanship
I show my two yearling paint horses in halter. I had my 1st show last weekend. Other than that I just trail ride in my arab/qh gelding.

No comments:

Post a Comment