Sunday, August 2, 2009

Any stables near the minnetonka area?

i was wondering if anyone knew of stable with cheap board ($200 or less a month) that is 35 minutes or less away from
Minnetonka, MN. It must have an indoor arena and english riding with lessons. Thank you for your help!!
Answers:
you may find someplace in the area with cheap board. There are a few individuals that will rent pasture to horse owners. But you are never going to find a place with lessons and an indoor for $200 or less! I haven't lived in that area for 3 years but did for over 30 years. Luce Line stable in Watertown was the cheapest then but no lessons are avalible. Misty Meadows used to be near Delano but is no longer in existance, I think. They were the cheapest I knew about and were $150 for pasture board and the indoor was only avalible in the winter.
Check out the Minnesota Horse council's website: http://www.horses-mn.org/mlinks.aspx?cat...
That will tell you all the certified stables in Minnesota. Perhaps that will help.
But I think you're going to have to figure out how to pay much closer to $300 to $400 for what you want.
I live in Excelsior MN and there are quite a few out 7 west, maple plain have u looked in the yellow pages under boarding. Jacqurei oaks stables is real close and has access to loose line trail system I dont know if she has any pasture boarding but I just talked to her a few days ago about boarding myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment