Friday, May 8, 2009

- - - - Show names - - - -?

My mom has bred 2 of our best Eventers and now we have 2 apys!! They are about 7 wks old. One of their names is Spot ..
He has a leopard blanket. The other one's name is jasmine and she has a commen appy blanket.
This is jasmine and her big sis=)
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z16/l...
Spot .. hes cute!
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z16/l...
Spot has a spnky personality and jasmine has a sweet laid back one.
Spot LOVES attention. And he would do anything for it. He also LOVES to get his pictures taken. He could hear the shutter from a mile away if the camera was pointing to him! just kiddin'
BUT jasmine like to be groomed and made over but she doesn't exactly like the spotlight at the moment. She was the first one out of her and spot that would come up to us willingly.
Thanks I hope I've gave you enough!!
**Charline**
Answers:
That video was just precious. Brought me to tears.
Now for the names
How about for Spot:
Spot Me A Winner
Hit The Spot
Hot Spot (Like Hot Shot)
How about for Jasmine:
Genie In A Bottle-Barn name Jasmine (like in Aladdin)
Thats all I could think of fr her sorry.
Good looking horses, I hope all goes well!
Good Luck!
I think ur horses r adorable. I love horses so much and I loved urs. please put more photos of them on here so I can see them.
Wow! Great Horses! I'll bet they'll be in the Top 3! Congrats!!!!
They're beautiful Thanks for sharing .
wow this is really hard..for spot what about
spot me with love
and i dont know about jasmine srry but shes cute
For Spot:
Snap Shot
Simply Hot
AfterSpot
Spot-A-Dot (I couldn't help myself..xD)

For Jasmine:
Just My Style
All That Jazz
Jamocha
I don't know what the question was but the horses are nice.
hmmm apple and begeria
Whoa, Nice horses. Thanks for sharing, they are all really cute!
Spot: Spot Shot, Spotlight, Hot Shot, Spotty Shot,
Jasmine: Jazzy Bay, sorry that is all I can think of
Best Wishes!
For Spot
Spot Appy (like spot happy)
save me a spot
Spazzy Spot
Spot Me Silly
Jasmine
Jazzy Lady
Snazzy Jazz(y)
Jazz Spazz..lol
Great Pictures!
Names:
Hop on the Spot
Snap the 'Spot'light
Jasmine of the Valley
I like the Genie in the Bottle name too!
Showname for spot.
Everyones Spotlight.
Showname for Jasmine.
Queen Jasmine
Midnight Jasmine
I tried.
those are cute!
possible show names...
Connect the dots
Moving poetry
Proud to be appy
Dots of fun
Connect the spots

No comments:

Post a Comment